Friday 21 June 2013

New stuff

After delivering the Liquido Fitness pieces to Zalora last week, I finally got round to sorting out the beach wear.

I looked through ALL the bikinis and wraps and had to figure out which ones I wanted to deliver to Langkawi and which ones to sell on my website.

It's done and the pieces that I want to sell in Langkawi has been packed and ready to be brought to Langkawi next week. (See below!)

Boxes full of bikinis!

Some of the new 2 piece bikini that I will be selling on my website is as below:

RM 179.00

RM179.00
RM 250.00
 The ones below will also be sold on my website, the photos below are taken from various photoshoots:

Same bikini as above, different shot
RM250.00
You can email me directly at nadia@liquido.com.my if you can't wait to get your hands on these lovely pieces. We ship to anywhere, be it Malaysia, Singapore or any where in the world.

Otherwise, stick around and visit my website next week (www.liquido.com.my) The new pieces will be uploaded and ready to be sold by then.

Till then, take care and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment