Thursday 18 April 2013

Meeting

Yesterday I had a meeting with the Marketing Manager of Liquido to discuss some plans I had for the brand for the next 3 years. Amoung some of the items we discussed were my plans to sell the product in some 5-star resorts in Langkawi.

Naturally she was thrilled and offered to support me in my efforts in any way she can.

I told her that I want to run a competition in 2014, and the winner would win a trip to Brazil to watch a match during the World Cup 2014. She said that she would speak to the owners and see if they can somehow support or sponsor the competition. She loosely promised that they might sponsor the tickets to watch the football matches, which will be of a tremendous help already!

I am thankful for the support and encouragement that I have been receiving from the brand owners of Liquido so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment